Bluemoon KitCreator

Re: Fantasy City Kit Maker

Yes, I like the third kit, the white one, really nice that, hope City take that idea on board.

ReVoRolla said:
quiet_riot said:
Very cool, I must say I like your 3rd kit, and the way you've presented it.

cheers just tried to present it in a city-like mock up advert.

Is 'Cityzen' something real, or did you make it up?

quiet_riot said:
ReVoRolla said:
cheers just tried to present it in a city-like mock up advert.

just made it up lol like the Man City fan religion or something, a play on words.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
link doesnt work for me.

its on my own personal hosting so it may be slow at times, try again after a minutes. if everyone has the problem i'll just upload it to a free fileserver instead.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
anyone got all the 2010/11 season templates?

i have two other psd's of Umbro tempates, there are some 10/11 elements on there:

3rds.jpg

.... i'm open to bribes ;) lol

ReVoRolla said:
quiet_riot said:

just made it up lol like the Man City fan religion or something, a play on words.

Very cool idea. Also, could you post the background you used in the first post, minus the kits?

quiet_riot said:
ReVoRolla said:

Very cool idea. Also, could you post the background you used in the first post, minus the kits?

Here's the psd of it, with everything on, so you can delete stuff off or edit things around etc:

broken link, being fixed.

its the size of 2000px by 1200px, but i'd recommend posting your kit ideas onhere in the size of the smaller. individual psd, 500px by 500px incase the guvnors here complain about all the large images in this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.