Bluemoon Party Night Details

Just like to say a big THANK YOU to all the girls organising this!

Blue moon girls and BM Chick - be sure to tap me for a drink - you all deserve it for all the effort and patience with some of these posters

Sounds like its going to be a great night, just hope we stuff Hull and everyone is in a party atmosphere!!

Does anyone know a taxi firm number that will pick up from the stadium?

Not only that Sunday will be a great day for footie

Everton v Liverpool
Arsenal v Chelsea
Barcelona v Real Madrid

Cheers

I am absolutely GUTTED that its my daughters birthday party and I cant make this.

Hope you all enjoy - make sure someone takes plenty of pics and posts them on Sunday

BB

shadygiz said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
I am absolutely GUTTED that its my daughters birthday party and I cant make this.

Hope you all enjoy - make sure someone takes plenty of pics and posts them on Sunday

BB

by sunday, i hope you mean sunday evening and not morning ;p
got to check out by 11am and be headed back to London by 12 :-(

Have a great time, am gutted i am out of the country. I will be at the next one.

Post pictures and i hope the club send a special guest.

Well done the ladies who have organised all this.

kismet said:
Have a great time, am gutted i am out of the country. I will be at the next one.

Post pictures and i hope the club send a special guest.

Well done the ladies who have organised all this.

Really sorry that you can't be us for it, hope you have a fantastic time. If this goes well, we'll see about an end of season type party:-)

The club photographer will be there so hopefully there will be loads of great photos and I'm sure that there will be plenty of people with cameras too.

A HUGE thanks to you and maineroad68 for all your help and encouragement, you've been great support to us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.