Bluemoon Party Night Details

Sounds like a great night!

Well done girls u really have come thru on this

Looking forward to it .............

Fanzone Danny said:
Sounds like a great night!

Well done girls u really have come thru on this

Looking forward to it .............

We're doing quite well with the tickets but not enough just yet...so we urge those of you on here who said you wanted this party to go ahead please step forward and buy your tickets. We have arranged this do around the basis that the forum members would be well up for it.

can someone tell me where coms is?

i dont want to look foolish turning up at old trafford, im not really into cricket. (ask bluemoon chick)

Hi, I know I'm probably being thick and that it's probably on the thread somewhere but when is it lol

b-k

aphex said:

i dont want to look foolish turning up at old trafford, im not really into cricket. (ask bluemoon chick)

Surely you can't look any more foolish after admitting you don't know where coms is ;-)

bluemoonchick said:
aphex said:

Surely you can't look any more foolish after admitting you don't know where coms is ;-)

shit

:)

blue John said:
Will there be a smoking area (not for me but for Mrs Blue John)

Don't know John, we'll ask the question for you.

blue_bird and I will be paying a visit to both the Wythenshawe and Denton & Gorton OSC meetings tonight and will be taking tickets with us. So if you want to buy them tonight please do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.