Bluemoon Party Night - Part 3

kismet said:
i think the event will be quality..................but i will be converting some Nicaraguan kids to become City fans..........

i will attend the next one............
why where you off to then anywhere nice?

Update;

We are having a problem meeting people at the match because the pubs are so busy no-one can find us.

I think only options are;

1) Find a different meeting place, less busy and noisy - e.g. outside city shop

2) People wanting tickets send me a pm for my address, post me a cheque and i'll post the tickets to them.

3) We set up a paypal facility through the forum however due to charges using paypal, we would have to increase ticket price slightly to cover charges.

Any other suggestions......???

I went to the Stretford Supporters Club meeting tonight and they kindly announced the party to the members.

I will be at the City shop on Saturday around 11 am so if anyone wants to meet me and buy tickets please let me know. I'll be there for an hour or so and will wear my shirt (has Bluebird1 on the back) so you know who I am.

Bluebird1 said:
I went to the Stretford Supporters Club meeting tonight and they kindly announced the party to the members.

I will be at the City shop on Saturday around 11 am so if anyone wants to meet me and buy tickets please let me know. I'll be there for an hour or so and will wear my shirt (has Bluebird1 on the back) so you know who I am.

Did they not mention that they have the Belfast OSC over on the night and are laying on a "do" in the Mtro Club for them.

Trigger said:
Bluebird1 said:

Did they not mention that they have the Belfast OSC over on the night and are laying on a "do" in the Mtro Club for them.

Yes they did, but hopefully some will prefer to go to the Hallowed Ground instead:-)

Come on Trigger, you can't blame me for trying lol.

Big blue balls I am off to Nicaragua and Costa Rica.................

Miss the party and the Chelsea match............gutted............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.