Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Samir Nasri

Votes: 11 2.8%
  • Sergio Aguero

Votes: 54 13.9%
  • Carlos Tevez

Votes: 43 11.1%

• Total voters
God not an easy vote this month... Aguero, tevez, nasri, kompany, lescott have all been awesome... but my vote goes to G Clichy!! What a freak of nature that guy is!! Runs like the wind and never stops... created many goals with his euthiasm, and never had a sloopy defending moment either... You've done very well to beat the others for my vote!

Very tough this month.
Clichy and Aguero have been outstanding, Kompany Hart and Barry have been leaders.
This month, purely for the way that he's changed our link up play around the edge of the area, which has helped us be more confident and create more chances in attack, I'm voting for the dog, that greedy bastard / the man who can't find a restaurant..

Carlos the Jackal Tevez.

It's good to see Gael clichy finally getting the credit he deserves, he's been one of our best and most consistent players this season, I don't know how he was overlooked for the Pfa team of the year I'm guessing it can only be because he hasn't started as many as other left backs in the league. Anyways enough said my toe goes to Gael Clichy (if you hadn't already guessed)

Really tough one this month, went for Aguero though - been really sharp since coming back (bit below par last night, but still led the line superbly).

Tevez, Clichy & Barry also very good shouts.

2 goals conceded, has to be someone at the back.

Kompany was awesome against Arsenal in a game where we weren't really at the races, and he's been in fantastic form so he gets my vote. I can't argue with those going for Clichy either though, what a bargain.

Blue Coop said:
2 goals conceded, has to be someone at the back.

Kompany was awesome against Arsenal in a game where we weren't really at the races, and he's been in fantastic form so he gets my vote. I can't argue with those going for Clichy either though, what a bargain.
I think its only fair to mention Zab as well stepped in to right back and played very well,but Im going for Clichy as well

Has to be Barry for me. He's been superb all season but has put in a real shift over the last couple of games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.