Bluemoon Player of the Month - August 2016

Bluemoon Player of the Month - August 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ive gone for Stones as im going to vote Sterling next month after his derby day hatrick

I slated Kolarov but he's turning things around isn't he! But I've gone for Sterling because he's been top class in all the matches he's played.

I've gone for stones. Loads of composure has brought back a sense of calmness when watching City compared to last year whereby on any predictions I backed whoever we were playing to score at least once.

Very close 2nd Sterling.

If you do a vote for most improved, I'm all for Kolarov. honestly thought he'd be out the door but he looks reborn.

Yaya not even on the list for consideration? Dimitri Seluk has said this has cost City millions of supporters in Africa.

100% Sterling. Unbelievable start to the season and looks to be justifying the big price tag!

Fernandinho has been criminally underrated so far this season. He's not dazzled everyone with step-overs, drops of the shoulder, goals or assists like the poncy forwards ;) but he has not put a foot wrong this season and has, IMO, been hands down the best player in the Premier League so far.

I'd like to predict right now that Stones and Sterling will both be in our three POTS nominees come May. And they say we're ruining English football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.