Votes: 222 79.3%
  • Mario Balotelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sergio Aguero

• Edin Dzeko

• Total voters
Yaya for me, changed all three games when he's been pushed forward when we have been losing in all three and we've gone on to get two wins and a draw plus he's scored two important equalisers. Tevez comes a very close second though.

Even objectively, I don't know how it can be said that Nasri has played better for us than Tevez so far. Yaya would be before Nasri for me too. We're a fickle bunch, but Tevez has been outstanding so far so why not recognise it. Carlos gets the nod from me, and several others by the looks of it. Forgive and forget, for now. Keep it up.

Has to be Tevez. Nasri was in contention based on the Chelsea and Southampton games but he didn't turn up against Liverpool.

Carlito has been the most consistent, he's been the hungriest and the sharpest. Hope he continues to play like this all season and when the others decide to turn up we might have a decent chance of retaining the Prem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.