• Raheem Sterling

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Wilfried Bony

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Kelechi Iheanacho

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Otamendi for me. Great performance against United and best headed goal I've seen for a long time against Norwich.

Sagna has shown what a good defender he his and has done well, but I think Fernandinho has been player of the month if not season, so far.

Sagna has shown what a good defender he his and has done well, but I think Fernandinho has been player of the month if not season, so far.

Suprised Sagna hasn't had any votes, as he's been remarkably consistent this month (and indeed this season).

Voted Fernando. If i'm honest, it's fernandinho but he's been consistently brilliant all season and i thought Fernando's form deserves praise. Especially after the stick he's had on here. Not as noticeable as other players but for me the most important player in the derby and only behind dinho in Sevilla. Kept the holes in defence plugged and ensured we got a point against United and did the same against Sevilla which in turn allowed Fernandinho to do what he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.