Bluemoon Player of the Season 2015/16

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2015/16

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A real toss up between Dinho and Kev but went for Dinho simply because of his consistency over the whole season. God knows where we'd have been without him?? Kev's a sublime talent but missed too much of the season. I'm sure he'll be winning this in the future though.

For all those bitching about Kun not getting a mention in the PFA/SWA let's see how he does in this. I'm guessing a fairly distant 4th behind Dinho, Kev and Joe. He simply has to do more over the whole season. 20 goals is the absolute minimum from a player of his talent so you're always left with the feeling of "what if?".

Roll on next season.

In a difficult season where performances were, to say the least, inconsistent, one player stood out for me. Fernandinho. He showed the heart of a lion and an inexhaustible engine when we really needed it. KDB has been spectacular at times and is freakishly gifted, but in terms of graft, hard work and perseverance I have to give the gong to Fern.

Sagna for me,
I'm sure he has, but I can't think of a bad performance from sagna this season, and every other player has not had a lot more than 1 off day

Hart, Kün and Kev haven't played enough games.

To keep the joint top number of clean sheets in front of what was at best, an uncertain and leaky back four is quite an achievement.

Finally, Sky gave a mention to Peta Cech today saying he was joint top sheet and has moved one ahead of DeGea. Absolutely no mention about who he was joint top with, no mention of Joe, no mention of City.... yet the shit from over there get a mention for bring se one.... No agenda? My Arse! YCNMIU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.