Bluemoon Player of the Season 2018/19

Bluemoon Player of the Season 2018/19

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Judging Kevin’s cameo in the Cup final on Saturday we could be in for some season next year if we can keep him fit. He looked on a different level from anything we’ve seen this season for half an hour the other day.
Agree entirely with this, although we have been brilliant this season, he definitely gives us so much more in terms of passing and creating chances

Doesn't look like I can vote, maybe because I'm new to the forum. 2 votes for Sergio is pretty criminal, scored some big goals this year. Him, sterling and bernardo have been the stand out players for me.

Definitely not surprised to see Bernardo winning this. He is a footballer out of every fan's dream, quite possibly the best example I've ever seen of a player always trying his best. He actually does everything he can to get the ball back, most players would have given up long before him, brilliant the way he stabs between their legs to touch the ball away and I've never seen before either his expert slow slide tackle which usually surprises and scoops the ball away from the opponent. And he's even better at attacking, 14 goals and 8 assists this season. Never quits running, stops the ball dead as well as anyone, highly honed skills to puzzle and defeat any defender 1v1, beautiful lofted passes right where they need to be and he's got quite a shot on him too. But I'm going for Raheem Sterling, they must be joint first names on the team sheet. Raheem just keeps getting better and better, quite amazing 31 goals and 13 assists. He's so good we purposely don't play Sané so Raz can have the left. I say he's already world class, and it's scary how great he can still become. Voted with my heart too, the stance this man has taken against racism in this country has been magnificent to see. Classy when he speaks, but tells it to them straight, not nearly enough is being done. As if shutting up the reds wasn't enough he's taken on these idiots too, PFA young (or not so much), FWA and my player of the season!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.