Bluemoon Poker Jan 09 Tournament sign up!

Biggsy1

Right boys,forgive me for starting another poker thread but have decided to have another go at organising I tourney hopefully one each month at least.

Players so far up for it
biggsy1
uwerosler28
bluemoon05
paulmcfc2703
markbmcfc
standytogilvy
scottyboi
paddystyle
bluejimminies
charliebigspuds

Obviously we all need to be on the same site, so we've chosen pokerroom as below so we can set-up private rooms tourneys etc, Ive just joined, pretty straight forward, signup with bluemoon usernames for consistency! Once your done let us know and we can organise a date and stake etc

http://www.pokerroom.com/poker/tournaments/private.html

mossley_blue said:
I'm up for that. When you gonna start it?

Not sure yet just waiting for everyone to sign up to pokerroom 1st then will sort next week sometime maybe wednesday night or something depends on numbers etc!

mossley_blue said:
Biggsy1 said:
mossley_blue said:

Not sure yet just waiting for everyone to sign up to pokerroom 1st then will sort next week sometime maybe wednesday night or something depends on numbers etc!

Ok, no probs.

What sort of stake are people thinking of?

We can go with the vote but nothing heavy maybe £5/10 buy in and Top placings win, all depends on the number of players, tourney rules.

Biggsy1 said:
mossley_blue said:
Biggsy1 said:
mossley_blue said:

Ok, no probs.

What sort of stake are people thinking of?

We can go with the vote but nothing heavy maybe £5/10 buy in and Top placings win, all depends on the number of players, tourney rules.
sounds like a decent buy in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.