Bluemoon reacts to Utd not winning the title!!

Re: Bluemmon reacts to Utd not winning the title!!

RadcliffeBlues123 said:
As Chelsea scored their fourth I flicked over to OT. The only noise was the Stoke fans singing 'Your not champions anymore' Bliss
Get in there Stoke City fans......I heard the Rags are moaning about this on Talkshite and other such wank forums. I feel for them slightly, as they are such good winners and would never gloat and rub peoples noses in their success.<br /><br />-- Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 am --<br /><br />
johnny on the spot said:
jekyll106.jpg
RAG CNUT. Not been throught he whole thread but has some posted a picture of that other tosser Holmes?

610x.jpg
<br /><br />-- Mon May 10, 2010 7:52 am --<br /><br />
10robinho10 said:
BlueRoscoe said:
It would be great if we could make up a song to this tune, then just end it all laughing.
How about this?
(To the tune of the laughing policeman) - His name is Malcolm Glazier,he thinks he's rather flash,he bought himself a football club,but didn't have no cash,he borrowed loads of money,and made u all upset,NOW CITY'S FUCKIN LOADED AND YOU'RE IN FUCKIN DEBT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You are a genius.

10robinho10 said:
BlueRoscoe said:
It would be great if we could make up a song to this tune, then just end it all laughing.
How about this?
(To the tune of the laughing policeman) - His name is Malcolm Glazier,he thinks he's rather flash,he bought himself a football club,but didn't have no cash,he borrowed loads of money,and made u all upset,NOW CITY'S FUCKIN LOADED AND YOU'RE IN FUCKIN DEBT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And next season...Whatch out EPL...There's a Sky Blue war machine coming!!!!!

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
10robinho10 said:
How about this?

QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doff my cap sir

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.