Bluemoon Rising TV

Marvin said:
Draken said:
I know its not produced by the club Jim thanks , it's just so chuffin cringworthy !
Some great YouTube Football Fan channels:

ArsenalFanTV , Fulltimedevils, Redmen TV, Buemoonrising

I watch the non-City channels so I know what they are thinking. I don't find them cringeworthy accept maybe the Liverpool fan site. The Gooners and Man Utd site are really well done and interview loads of match-going fans going into and out of the ground. The Arsenal channel is brilliant. They are in a state of Civil War at the moment.

Surprised the City site has not took off in the way the others seem to have done

bobbins!!

it reminded me of the scum version ... Full-time Devils or something ... the same format and the nice looking presentation ... thinking it was the same 'independent media firm' for both.

Think its not meant to be more than its meant to be, not a fully fledged TV channel but just a fan platform to express opinions after games.

Some clips are cringy ... but i guess i put that down to scope of the fan base its targeting, from young to old. Some of oldies won't like the ones that meant to be funny, but maybe the kiddies like them?

but like every project, things will evolve and things will get better through experience and criticism ... like the logo needs something to fill the moon a bit .... like the ship ... just a suggestion.

but can't criticise anyone who tries to do something, not able-bodied to do anything better, so I will support and wish them success.

GeekinGav said:
it reminded me of the scum version ... Full-time Devils or something ... the same format and the nice looking presentation ... thinking it was the same 'independent media firm' for both.

Think its not meant to be more than its meant to be, not a fully fledged TV channel but just a fan platform to express opinions after games.

Some clips are cringy ... but i guess i put that down to scope of the fan base its targeting, from young to old. Some of oldies won't like the ones that meant to be funny, but maybe the kiddies like them?

but like every project, things will evolve and things will get better through experience and criticism ... like the logo needs something to fill the moon a bit .... like the ship ... just a suggestion.

but can't criticise anyone who tries to do something, not able-bodied to do anything better, so I will support and wish them success.

Same here, I like it, not everyting about it but there's enough that's good to make me want to subscribe.

I think they should be applauded.

The perfect fumble said:
GeekinGav said:

Same here, I like it, not everyting about it but there's enough that's good to make me want to subscribe.

I think they should be applauded.

Cheers for the kind words.
It's been interesting reading through the posts regarding the channel, thought we'd pop over, say hello and really get your thoughts.

Firstly, the channel is run by fans from top to bottom - from the guy who designs our graphics and logo, the guy who makes our player graphics, the presenters, interviewers, social media etc etc... and therefore it really is organic and independently run!

It's interesting what some have said about other channels - we regularly monitor what works for other channels and try to use those ideas in a way that might appeal to our fan base! We'd love to know what YOU would like to see more of or maybe want to see something that isn't there yet.
We need the support of those on forums like Bluemoon and though Subs are growing - 2.6k in 2 months, obviously we are some way off having the audience of the more established channels. Hopefully we will get a much stronger audience in the near future.

Cheers to those who have subscribed, and if you haven't, here is the link to follow! Get involved as much as you can blues, we're just trying to give normal City fans a new platform to have their voice heard because believe me, people do listen!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GXQgVEpiag[/video]

Congrats guys. Your heading in the right direction, keep up the good work and here's hoping the our fans get behind you & the other guys who help put this together.... one question, who or where do you get the funding from..!! ?

Marvin said:
Draken said:
I know its not produced by the club Jim thanks , it's just so chuffin cringworthy !
Some great YouTube Football Fan channels:

ArsenalFanTV , Fulltimedevils, Redmen TV, Buemoonrising

I watch the non-City channels so I know what they are thinking. I don't find them cringeworthy accept maybe the Liverpool fan site. The Gooners and Man Utd site are really well done and interview loads of match-going fans going into and out of the ground. The Arsenal channel is brilliant. They are in a state of Civil War at the moment.

Surprised the City site has not took off in the way the others seem to have done

classic this one

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmWXVHBo84A[/video]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.