Bluemoon Royal Ascot Champion Tipser 2014 Day 2 Table

I dont know with Treve is a good horse. But never seen it running on Fast ground and thats what it will be even if they water it by the time the race goes it will be good fast ground. Has won on good to soft and good ground not yet on Fast.

leighton said:
I dont know with Treve is a good horse. But never seen it running on Fast ground and thats what it will be even if they water it by the time the race goes it will be good fast ground. Has won on good to soft and good ground not yet on Fast.

Exactly what I thought!

Honest :)

mancity5 said:
Coral are putting treve up at 7/4 from 8.15 in morning to a max £20 for a limited time. They priced Toronado up at 2s today to max £20.
Just wanted to say.
4/6 most places think I might get on.4/6 on their website, where did you see it??

leighton said:
She's not just a good horse she's a Superstar
Pulverising an Arc field at the age of three.

The cookie monster said:
leighton said:
She's not just a good horse she's a Superstar
Pulverising an Arc field at the age of three.

The weight she had on most of them was a bit too much. The second placed horse the Jap horse I think was 8 pounds or more than Treve was. Its easy to call a horse a superstar but it has to prove it. Like the greats have done in the past. I think tomorrow if Treve wins and wins well tomorrow then you could say maybe she is a potential Superstar. Think Treve may well get beaten again this season.

andyhinch said:
another generation said:
2.30 - Redbrook
3.05 - Dangerous Moonlite
3.45 - Dank
4.25 - Sky Lantern
5.00 - Ingleby Angel
5.35 - Dutch Courage
Your an optimist :)
Never pick the favourites. To be honest, this selection was given about 3 seconds of consideration per race, so the equivalent of a pin in a newspaper! I've no money staked, so it's just a bit of fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.