bluemoon song at end of match

Dubai Blue said:
If it's Ricky Hatton's entrance one by Supra, you can get it here: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.filestube.com/0b376735231c19ca03ea/go.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.filestube.com/0b376735231c19ca03ea/go.html</a>

ah i have looked for ages for that!

straight in as my ringtone!

I seem to rcall a different version to this as well, that used to played at the end of the games. Was a quality version. Is that the version that the club isn't releasing?

wearethenorthstand said:
I seem to rcall a different version to this as well, that used to played at the end of the games. Was a quality version. Is that the version that the club isn't releasing?

are you sure you dont mean boys in blue cos the club played/play that at the end of home games and have done for years

maineroad68 said:
Trigger said:
Is it the one by the Doves, if so they havent released it!

that sounds more like it. it's defo not Supra one. so can you not hear the Doves one anywhere? other than at the ground of course!

I email the club last year on this one after looking all over the net for it. They have said that you will not find it anywhere as it was recorded especially for city, however it is the music from 'words' but obviously with different lyrics.

CTID

eshiers1 said:
wearethenorthstand said:

are you sure you dont mean boys in blue cos the club played/play that at the end of home games and have done for years

Ah yeh thats it but it wasn't the original boys in blue if u kno wat i mean?

It was a revamped version of that. Incorporated eastlands into it i believe.

Loved that tune, tried forever to find it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.