Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

Ric

Administrator
Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

It's been something we've been meaning to do on here for a while, but we've finally got our arses into gear to produce the first couple of designs (see below). Hope you like them.

T-shirts are available in M, L, XL, and XXL and cost just £10 (plus £2 p&p), and are printed on high quality material. They are limited edition, so get your order placed quicky to ensure you don't miss out and can parade them at Ewood Park next Saturday!

To place your order simply send a PM to pouvignon, stating which design ("Welcome to Manchester" or "Blue Revolution") and the size you'd like. First come, first served. At the moment we are only able to accept payment via Paypal.

*Please remember to provide your postal details and forum name in Paypal so that we can link transactions to PMs.*

We'll be doing new designs in the next few weeks, so if anyone has any suggestions for things they'd like to see on a t-shirt mention them on here and we'll see what we can do. We're in the process of doing one based on the "Massive sense of humour" billboard on here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133098" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133098</a> which hopefully we should have next week.

Edit: t-shirts now available in small, plus kids sizes from age 3+

Cheers,
Ric

tevez.jpg

Re: Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

If I paid now and ordered my t-shirt, how long would I be waiting for this to be delivered?

I'm thinking of ordering the 'blue revolution' one but want it in time for the Wolves game.

Hi mate, as soon as payment is received, t-shirts will be sent first class the following day - if you paid now you'd have it by Thursday/Friday.

Ric said:
Hi mate, as soon as payment is received, t-shirts will be sent first class the following day - if you paid now you'd have it by Thursday/Friday.

Cheers fella. Will send a PM to pouvignon now. I'll paypal the money to you in a sec. Is it 12 quid then? (2.00 p + p)

Yeah, £12 cheers mate. Don't send the money to me though, if you PM pouvignon he'll give you the Paypal address to use!

Loving the designs, Ric or whoever designed them! Il be ordering the revolution one this evening, would encourage making a t-shirt where the profits went towards the upkeep of the website, just a suggestion.

didnt read proper and just sent my credit card details...have a paypal but no clue how to transfer ;-)

look great,might buy another for my rag brothers birthday...and christmas..and err ...well u get the gist keep em coming ;-)

Something with Kinkladze on it is my recommendation.

I just sent a PM ordering the blue revolution one @ XL size. I trust they're roughly the same sizes as the new home shirt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.