Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

Re: Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

hello again, can mr o'toole let me have his username as im having trouble matching the payment up to an order in my inbox?!! cheers.

sorry...its either airtrafficcontrol33 or lordlowciano33..not good at this paypal lark!

Ric said:
It's been something we've been meaning to do on here for a while, but we've finally got our arses into gear to produce the first couple of designs (see below). Hope you like them.

T-shirts are available in M, L, XL, and XXL and cost just £10 (plus £2 p&p), and are printed on high quality material. They are limited edition, so get your order placed quicky to ensure you don't miss out and can parade them at Ewood Park next Saturday!

To place your order simply send a PM to pouvignon, stating which design ("Welcome to Manchester" or "Blue Revolution") and the size you'd like. First come, first served. At the moment we are only able to accept payment via Paypal.

We'll be doing new designs in the next few weeks, so if anyone has any suggestions for things they'd like to see on a t-shirt mention them on here and we'll see what we can do. We're in the process of doing one based on the "Massive sense of humour" billboard on here <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133098" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=133098</a> which hopefully we should have next week.

Cheers,
Ric

tevez.jpg

Starting to impress me riciboy, a fellow venture capitalist........... remember your now on the zimmermans radar(:

city stew said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
You've lost a bit of weight.
looking bit white to dude lol

That mannequin is probably less pale and anaemic looking than me.

I've sent you a PM pouvignon.

Is there no way you can sell them at Ashton lane before the game tomorrow ight if your going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.