Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

Re: Bluemoon t-shirts available now - just £10!

ok the next two coming out of the Bluemoon Sweatshop Inc. will be the Massive design and the 99/100 years one, which we have finally sorted, having messed around with the Manchester crest to make it easily printable. As soon as ive eaten my butties i will get a couple of pictures over to Ric...for his seal of approval!!

I definitely would like to do a kinkladze tshirt (hero of mine!) so if anyone has a good quality image of the little genius' face then this could be a good starting point, likewise with Superman/Ireland. All taglines/slogan ideas gratefully received...

What about an Invisible man shirt?

invisible-man.jpg

invisibleman.jpg

Sorry about the red, dont know how to change it??

MANC TRONIX said:
pouvignon said:
I definitely would like to do a kinkladze tshirt (hero of mine!) so if anyone has a good quality image of the little genius' face then this could be a good starting point, likewise with Superman/Ireland. All taglines/slogan ideas gratefully received...

1111li8.jpg

Nice...... i like it!!

Mine arrived today.

well chuffed.

MANC TRONIX said:
pouvignon said:

1111li8.jpg

That is so good! I would have that one;-)

pouvignon said:
ok the next two coming out of the Bluemoon Sweatshop Inc. will be the Massive design and the 99/100 years one, which we have finally sorted, having messed around with the Manchester crest to make it easily printable. As soon as ive eaten my butties i will get a couple of pictures over to Ric...for his seal of approval!!

Whats the biggest size you do? Chest inches size please? (puts down kebab and beer)

maineroad68 said:
Dr Bolouswki said:
man these are great!!

next one.... this?

2t8as.jpg

this is a thing of immense beauty and has to be done.

so glad this is going to be next. can we have an updated one every year? ! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.