Bluemoon Under The Cartel's Irish Academic Microscope?

A right pair of ultra slappables they are ..!
Apparently, Delaney has been on the end of some verbals at the ground in the past. Now; while I don't condone it, I'm not sure what he honestly expects. If anyone conducts a prolonged campaign of vilification (sp?) against the club, there'll be a section of the fanbase that won't take it at all well. What amazes me is that the club seemingly continue to grant him access to the stadium, presumably with free food and drink. Personally I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

The purpose of "studies" like this is to further the censorship of the Internet. Not surprised it was a irish Uni who serves as a cutout.

Apparently, Delaney has been on the end of some verbals at the ground in the past. Now; while I don't condone it, I'm not sure what he honestly expects. If anyone conducts a prolonged campaign of vilification (sp?) against the club, there'll be a section of the fanbase that won't take it at all well. What amazes me is that the club seemingly continue to grant him access to the stadium, presumably with free food and drink. Personally I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
How about I knock fuck out of him, then you piss on him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.