Bluemoon Under The Cartel's Irish Academic Microscope?

Should City fans back an owner who has invested in the club, hired the best executives and team coach in the business, enabled them to turn the club from indebted also rans to serial winners, a commercial giant, with a state of the art training facility, best in class youth section, a bunch of thriving franchises, an extended stadium and transformed local infrastructure? Not forgetting that we are now supporting the reigning English, European and World champions.

Or should we back the financial regulations brought in by the sports governing body with the clear intention of suppressing competition for a cartel of self entitled legacy clubs?

Not a tough choice for most City fans.

Should City fans back an owner who has invested in the club, hired the best executives and team coach in the business, enabled them to turn the club from indebted also rans to serial winners, a commercial giant, with a state of the art training facility, best in class youth section, a bunch of thriving franchises, an extended stadium and transformed local infrastructure? Not forgetting that we are now supporting the reigning English, European and World champions.

Or should we back the financial regulations brought in by the sports governing body with the clear intention of suppressing competition for a cartel of self entitled legacy clubs?

Spot on blue.

Nope, not wasting any of my time reading that shite.

The lying, bullshitting rag **** journalist who penned it can fuck off, fuck his mother and fuck the chimpanzees she’s related to though. Rag gobshite ****.

And I couldn’t give two shits about human rights in distant places, shit happens all over the world, I just want to see City win everything. So if these bellends are trying to instil some kind of guilt for supporting my club then they can suck monkey balls, the daft bunch of cunts.

so good I've quoted it in on the wiki debate ;-)

So that's the level of intellectual rigour required to be an 'academic' is it,? Or so it would appear at Dublin City University (?).

Right I'm off to write my thesis on the direct link between the decline of western civilisation and the withdrawal by Mars of the Topic Bar (bastards). Back in half an hour.

Abu Dhabi, mid 2008

"
Khaldoon:"Which club should we buy Manny Lad?"

Mansour: "I've narrowed it down to City, Everton or Newcastle"

Khaldoon: "Mmm tough one, they all have large passionate fanbases who've been starved of success"

Mansour: "Who has the best online fans' forum that can help improve our reputation and cover up our human rights abuses?"

Khaldoon: "Without doubt, it's the bluemoon forum. It has the highest quota of FOCs as well. They also have a fantastic French prospect in their youth team."

Mansour: "That settles it, get on the phone to Thaksin quick. And whatever you do, make sure they keep hold of that Kante kid."

Khaldoon: "Consider it done your highness"

Mansour: "Good boy Khaldoon but don't call me that in future, particularly if discussing sponsorships by email"

Khaldoon "Noted boss."

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.