Bluemoon usernames on shirts

Ticket For Schalke said:
r.soleofsalford does as he sits/stands infront of me.

Please don't tell me he has "r.soleofsalford" on the back of a replica shirt?! I'd love to have seen the Sales Assistant's face when they had to print that. I must admit I'd have to think about getting Peoffrey on the back of mine. I'd either have to explain what it meant to every other person who asked or meet 27 Bluemooners at every match I go to.

It's how Tueartsboots and I became acquainted. He was outside his local in London and I was "is that an internet forum username?" It was before I'd registered on here but it was good to meet a Bluemooner before I took the plunge. Had heard the forum was full of angry 13 year olds and wind up merchants whose Cousin's Mate's Windowcleaner just saw Kaka getting in to a Taxi to The COMS.

I always Have Beano then my age on the back of mine, this years will be Beano 49, always weary of having players names and numbers in case they fuck off at some point

peoffrey said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
r.soleofsalford does as he sits/stands infront of me.

Please don't tell me he has "r.soleofsalford" on the back of a replica shirt?! I'd love to have seen the Sales Assistant's face when they had to print that. I must admit I'd have to think about getting Peoffrey on the back of mine. I'd either have to explain what it meant to every other person who asked or meet 27 Bluemooners at every match I go to.

It's how Tueartsboots and I became acquainted. He was outside his local in London and I was "is that an internet forum username?" It was before I'd registered on here but it was good to meet a Bluemooner before I took the plunge. Had heard the forum was full of angry 13 year olds and wind up merchants whose Cousin's Mate's Windowcleaner just saw Kaka getting in to a Taxi to The COMS.

He certainly does have it on his shirt, his son bought it for him!

tueartsboots is very good at getting acquainted with people, especially when he's at the Pride;-)

I've had BLUEBIRD1 on the back of my shirt since I chose my name on here. I've met many Bluemooners because of it, they introduce themselves to me.

Always dabbled with the thought of having mine. I was just speccybob on here but forgot my log in details. I'd want the 8 turned 90 degrees tho so it looked like a pair of specs

B-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.