Bluemoon usernames on shirts

Balls to that with my username.

But what about that lad whose username looked like a fish?

<(^))>><. or some such. He'd be knackered when he asked for that in the club shop.

getting tolmie's hairdoo on the back of mine ;) not really but would be extremely funny to see how much abuse i would get and how many times id get asked for transfer news

Ive already bought my away shirt got the prem badges on it does anyone know if you can take them into a sports shop and if u can how much it costs

de niro said:
Thats it's I'm getting it done...… not.

You are top Blue celebrity anyway. Why would you need your name on the back of the shirt.... you know Mark Hughes personally and every journalist wants your views on stuff going on in Stadium formerly known as City of Manchester. Right?

Maybe Fans will become Fans of posters?

Little kids walking around with Banned Tosspot 666 on the back of their shirts.

I mean you'll pan around your Block inside the ground with Esteban de la Sexface on the back of 30 shirts :S

Niall Quinns Discopants said:
de niro said:
Thats it's I'm getting it done...… not.

You are top Blue celebrity anyway. Why would you need your name on the back of the shirt.... you know Mark Hughes personally and every journalist wants your views on stuff going on in Stadium formerly known as City of Manchester. Right?

This is correct, yet no one has thanked me for teaching bob how to play the English way .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.