Bluemoon usernames on shirts

Prestwich_Blue said:
Tueartsboots does (as I know him), quagmire I've seen on a photograph from Wembley and Timaaaah I think I've seen further down 109 from me.

Yeah Tony does, in fact that is how I first met him at away to Fulham a few seasons back. I have Cambridge on the back of mine as for some reason Cambridgeblue doesn't fit (despite having fewer letters than Wright-Phillips) and it's a great way to meet fellow blumooners at games... After all not all of us are as easy to spot as Deniro!

Hmmm, could be interesting, i could imagine that if i had it done then i would get a bit of abuse by scum that actually know their history (ok, not many), and by the thatcherites that log on here :-)

Prestwich_Blue said:
Tueartsboots does (as I know him), quagmire I've seen on a photograph from Wembley and Timaaaah I think I've seen further down 109 from me.

Yes

But I also had it before I came on Bluemoon!

Am tempted to not get a players name on the back because the last 4 i've had have been. Anelka, Samaras, Robinho and Tevez, all of which have left the season after.

Yes I am aware Tevez hasn't gone yet but it's looking likely.

It's a sure sign the player will leave if i get his name on my shirt :(

Was going to get Jo on the new home shirt but he's already gone.

Ideas?

Bristol-Blue said:
Am tempted to not get a players name on the back because the last 4 i've had have been. Anelka, Samaras, Robinho and Tevez, all of which have left the season after.

Yes I am aware Tevez hasn't gone yet but it's looking likely.

It's a sure sign the player will leave if i get his name on my shirt :(

Was going to get Jo on the new home shirt but he's already gone.

Ideas?

Roque Santa Cruz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.