Bluemoon Xmas Party - Part 2 *Update page 3*

markbmcfc said:
cyberblue said:
Ermm . in the nicest possible way this thread seems to have gone of track somewhat .My Questions are .Is there a Party ? Where ? What Time? How Much ?

Nice to see someone wants to keep the thread on topic and not flaunt themselves in a cheap, needless manner on a public forum...

*minces off feeling authorative*.

Who started the pics brother? Pipe down!

bluemoonchick said:
cyberblue said:
Ermm . in the nicest possible way this thread seems to have gone of track somewhat .My Questions are .Is there a Party ? Where ? What Time? How Much ?

Yes there will be a party. We want to hire a room at City. Will be after a Home match. We're hoping our new found wealthy club will give us the room for few (and as mad as that sounds, they are actually considering it!)

We're just waiting for club to tell us what date they have a suite available, then we can get on with the rest of the planning.
Great Stuff .I have Pmd you about a band .in case you want that sort of entertainment .They were Brilliant at the Carl Ramsbottom Charity night

cyberblue said:
bluemoonchick said:
Yes there will be a party. We want to hire a room at City. Will be after a Home match. We're hoping our new found wealthy club will give us the room for few (and as mad as that sounds, they are actually considering it!)

We're just waiting for club to tell us what date they have a suite available, then we can get on with the rest of the planning.
Great Stuff .I have Pmd you about a band .in case you want that sort of entertainment .They were Brilliant at the Carl Ramsbottom Charity night

Just read PM, thanks for that. Once we have an idea of the date we can then see if the bands who have offered to do it for us will be available that day.

Re: Bluemoon Xmas Party - Part 2 *Update page 3*

Great to see this becoming a reality rather than just more jibba jabba. Full respect to bluemoon chick. Bands, 69s, girls in blue santa suits and wild dogs. Sounds like a party to me!

LongsightM13 said:
Great to see this becoming a reality rather than just more jibba jabba. Full respect to bluemoon chick. Bands, 69s, girls in blue santa suits and wild dogs. Sounds like a party to me!

And also to blue_bird who has been working directly with the club to make it happen.

east2 said:
LongsightM13 said:
And also to blue_bird who has been working directly with the club to make it happen.
Yes, fair play, the females have shown us up as a species

Re: Bluemoon Xmas Party - Part 2

thegoat10 said:
bluemoonchick said:
Sorry brother, i've already promised to wear a 'santa baby' outfit......

Can we see bluemoonchick in this santa baby outfit?
It might encourage more attendees

Wouldnt bother mate........the suit of armour would be much better for her

;-)

Northmanc Blue said:
thegoat10 said:
Can we see bluemoonchick in this santa baby outfit?
It might encourage more attendees

;-)

Watch out mate Id get me tin hat or helmet on after that!!

Wrighty Wrexham said:
Northmanc Blue said:

;-)

Watch out mate Id get me tin hat or helmet on after that!!

nah, dont worry about me mate...........her bark is worse than her bite !!

who mentioned wild dogs ??? LOL

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.