bluemooners anonymous

bizzbo

hi, I'm bizz, and I am addicted to Bluemoon. I guess.

I had planned to do something interesting with today. Not that interesting, just read a book or have a crack at Machinarium....but it was a plan, and instead I've spent the best part of the day on here talking about physics, garry cook, sociology, history, and exchanging childish insults with likeminded posters.

I need help.

I need your help.

Please help me.

bizzbo said:

I had planned to do something interesting with today. Not that interesting, just read a book or have a crack at Machinarium....but it was a plan, and instead I've spent the best part of the day on here talking about physics, garry cook, sociology, history, and exchanging childish insults with likeminded posters.

I need help.

I need your help.

Please help me.

Lmao i cant fucking help you i'm just as bad.

EDIT: I've still not made my dinner and its 9.30pm now, i was going to do it at 5pm.

Hi. I used to be addicted to bluemoon. For a long time I was in denial about it. I used to spend days and days on the site but I always thought it was other people who were addicted, not me. Denial is a hard thing to overcome but it can be done. I can now acknowledge that I was addicted to bluemoon because I'm no longer in denial. Everyday since I left I count as one small victory.

Thankyou.

Had a few absences over the years due to laptop problems. It was quite nice actually (as I am sure some of you will agree...gits).

Challenger1978 said:
bizzbo said:

I need help.

I need your help.

Please help me.

Lmao i cant fucking help you i'm just as bad.

EDIT: I've still not made my dinner and its 9.30pm now, i was going to do it at 5pm.

Me too, only I actually thought it was about seven thirty.

I am a bad person and I must be punished.

I have my last ever piece of academic coursework to hand in on Friday, worth 10% of the degree which will be the culmination of 17 years of education.

I woke up at 11:30 this morning, turned on my computer, opened my currently very sparse essay, read what i've written so far then made a few minor changes to make it read better.

Then i logged on here and then between watching St Mirren lose, eating, playing FM, and browsing on here, i have achieved sweet fook all.

I too need help, some form of anti-procrastination pill would be nice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.