Bluemooners. Would U let Hughes go or give him 1 more year?

skybluekings

With 2 games left in the season, whether or not we get 7th, has Hughes done enough to be given 1 more year or should we get a champions league winning coach?

I say its tough to decide this one. If we wait for another year and it doesn't work out we would have wasted 2 years and most likely £200m. Its pointless to say we can't keep changing managers, when we haven't had a proven world class coach at the helm. That being said, there's no point in replacing Hughes with another underachiever.

I said "waste" 2 years because when Hughes took over we were 9th the previous season. If he doesn't improve on that, then yes its wasted time and money.

My opinion is that unless his replacement would be Rijkaard or Jose or Mancini or a coach who has won the champions league - he should be given another year.

Hughes to stay for sure. Stop this merry-go-round nonsense.We'd have to give any new guy 2yrs at the very least anyhow.

Nothing personal but do we really need another effing thread on this subject? Has anyone got anything new to say?

Whatever we want or whatever some disgruntled player or academy coach might be spouting, the owners will decide and are in a far better position than us to do so. Whatever they do, I will still be there next season. so can we just wait a few weeks to see what happens.

Give him till xmas then if in dire straites then bring in someone to save our skins!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.