Bluemoon's Newest Forum Member...

Pride_In_Battle said:
Damocles said:

And not one of them has ever posted. Makes you wonder why they signed up really...

Is there no way of de-registering people who don't post after a certain period of time, say 2 or 3 months?

Most of them are banned, they sign up post a load of abuse we disapprove the post, they waste a bit of their sad lives, we don't have a problem with United fans (or any other fans) posting on here as long as they play by the rules, in the past we have had some really good United and Liverpool fans, who have added a lot to the forum

Ducado said:
Pride_In_Battle said:
Damocles said:

And not one of them has ever posted. Makes you wonder why they signed up really...

Is there no way of de-registering people who don't post after a certain period of time, say 2 or 3 months?

Most of them are banned, they sign up post a load of abuse we disapprove the post, they waste a bit of their sad lives, we don't have a problem with United fans (or any other fans) posting on here as long as they play by the rules, in the past we have had some really good United and Liverpool fans, who have added a lot to the forum

Then I banned them for being red cunts when I had that week or so where I banned Ric and tried to usurp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.