Bluemoon's Official Top 100 Albums

Great to see Quadrophenia so high up -cos it pisses all over Tommy with Interest x about 60

I think the Stone Roses will be number 1. All the Roses fans will have it as number 1. All other bands/artists split between various albums.

I don't mind Allison Moorer at all (or her sister Shelby for that matter) but I tend to prefer Kris Delmhorst, Tift Merritt and Kathleen Edwards.

I’ve heard a couple of Kris Delmhorst’s which were good. I think she was on the soundtrack to the BBC’s “Case Histories” starring Jason Isaacs a few years back. Not heard of Kathleen Edwards though. I’ll have to give her a listen

I’ve heard a couple of Kris Delmhorst’s which were good. I think she was on the soundtrack to the BBC’s “Case Histories” starring Jason Isaacs a few years back. Not heard of Kathleen Edwards though. I’ll have to give her a listen

The first I heard of Kris Delmhorst was probably via Whisperin' Bob Harris' radio show and went looking for the album Songs for a Hurricane but ended up resorting to ebay as I couldn't find it anywhere else for a reasonable price.

I think you'll need more than 14 fake accounts mate. DSOTM has mostly remained in the American charts since Methuselah was a lad!

Morrisons once sang -"There is a light that never goes out". He was most probably referring to the(seemingly) eternal prism of Pink Floyd's best selling album never going out!

Smiths are a long way from meeting Floyd on The Darkside Of The Moon, MES. Just accept that The Smiths are a lukewarm veggie burger of a band in comparison THE best band in the history of mankind; )
Morrison's? Ha ha

Was only joking mate. Each to their own. Hardly any of mine have got in unless there's been a mobilisation of Fall fans
I have The Fall,Microdisney,Shack,Cocteau Twins,Killing Joke,Wilco,Whiskeytown,Ryan Adams and the Cardinals,Lucinda Williams and Lift to Experience not making a dent in the top 100.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.