Blues around the world roll call

Subbed Tskhadadze with Allsopp said:
Canberra, Australia. Just finished catching up with the Villa game thanks to Shadygiz's links.

lol, i've been trying to downloading the 2nd half for hours. something or the other keeps going wrong...saw the highlights however..<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 am --<br /><br />
aku_9412 said:
sincity said:
India..Up at 5am trying to download the full match from the links Shadygiz provided :)
and i thought i was the only Indian fan here :P

Hi nice to see another from my country :), I believe there are one or two other lurking around. I think Ragnarok is one..

sincity said:
Subbed Tskhadadze with Allsopp said:
Canberra, Australia. Just finished catching up with the Villa game thanks to Shadygiz's links.

lol, i've been trying to downloading the 2nd half for hours. something or the other keeps going wrong...saw the highlights however..

-- Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:55 am --

aku_9412 said:
sincity said:
India..Up at 5am trying to download the full match from the links Shadygiz provided :)
and i thought i was the only Indian fan here :P

Hi nice to see another from my country :), I believe there are one or two other lurking around. I think Ragnarok is one..

Ragnarok is in Flixton, don't be fooled.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.