Blues around the world roll call

Q8-Blue said:
Mclovin said:
I live in Melbourne Australia where most matches are at midnight ffs

count yourself lucky i'de rather stay up till midnight instead of forcing myself up at 5AM on a Saturday morning. My clock is the only one that goes of on weekends the neighbors think i'm nutz :p

champions league games are around 5AM here which ruins me for the rest of the day.

Mclovin said:
Q8-Blue said:
Mclovin said:
I live in Melbourne Australia where most matches are at midnight ffs

count yourself lucky i'de rather stay up till midnight instead of forcing myself up at 5AM on a Saturday morning. My clock is the only one that goes of on weekends the neighbors think i'm nutz :p

champions league games are around 5AM here which ruins me for the rest of the day.

you have my sympathies, in the US west coast champion league games are around 11AM, so not too bad.

Q8-Blue said:
Mclovin said:
Q8-Blue said:

you have my sympathies, in the US west coast champion league games are around 11AM, so not too bad.
mate, that's freaking great unless you work.

Mclovin said:
Q8-Blue said:
Mclovin said:

mate, that's freaking great unless you work.

slip in some headphones and no worries, as you aussies say ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.