Blues around the World......

r.soleofsalford said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:
There are many, many Blues around the world who all wish like I do that we were there for the game.

It does not kick off till 7:45pm our time so what a long day it will be, love Derby day and the nerves are building already.

For those going to the game, you LUCKY BLUE bastards. Have a great day and lets hope its a BLUE day.

SING OUT LOUD and DO US PROUD ,

THE CITY IS OURS.

SING YOUR HEARTS OUT FOR THE LADS.......

ok but only if you can put me up for 2 weeks starting the 24th may ;)

Give us a shout, are you over on holiday?

kick off around midnight down in christchurch nz. can't wait, feel like a kid at christmas, really believe we will hammer them.(4-1) COME ON CITY

Well, 0245 in Manchester and I can't sleep, which is good because I just called the missus in Chicago to tell her it is on ESPN, not FSC, so she can DVR it in HD for me to enjoy over and over and over again! She will be getting up at 0600 Chicago time to watch it and I will be in the middle tier, over in the corner near the Rags singing my heart out for the lads! Best £41 I have spent in a long time! Enjoyed the Brum game last weekend and already lined up my Spurs ticket for May 5th!

Question now is whether Iceland is going to keep blowing up or I can get on a flight back to Chicago before I HAVE TO come back for the Spuds game?! Don't have to get back until NEXT weekend, but might be nice to see the wife and kids once a month in between visits to Manchester and Wanchai, Hong Kong!!! (OLD CHINA HAND, anyone, or is there a City bar nearby?!)

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!!

Denton blue, season ticket holder in 110 & some bright spark decided to book a holiday to Pattaya, only to find derby day slap bang in the middle of the trip! KO 6:45pm local time its now 8am-ish! Cant sleep & im pissing the Thai's off a treat with:

Pattaya is ours, Pattaya is ours, fuck off back to Norwich & take your shit scarves......

Bought several shirts & handed them out accordingly to the most beautiful women I can buy, I mean find :) Win, lose or draw, this 'sexy man' will be happy happy! Come on Blues!

PS - first derby I've missed in over 15 years an it wont be happening again, the nerves dont get any better regardless of how far away you are!!!

The nerves must be worse being far away, its just gone midday and the phone is going off, so many fans of other clubs really want us to turn them over.

C`mon CITY

7:45am for me, I'll be up and showered and drinking some beers while watching. Then I have a two hour drive to our cabin for the first day of trout season. I don't fish but there will be plenty of beer there too, I have a sneaking suspicion that the beers will be celebratory ones...

come on the blues!
up at 11am taxi to the ground. to watch the boys secure that champs league spot, and end bacon face's season. Really want them to play shrek so they cant come with the bullshit excuses for getting destroyed! CTID

ant257 said:
Denton blue, season ticket holder in 110 & some bright spark decided to book a holiday to Pattaya, only to find derby day slap bang in the middle of the trip! KO 6:45pm local time its now 8am-ish! Cant sleep & im pissing the Thai's off a treat with:

Pattaya is ours, Pattaya is ours, fuck off back to Norwich & take your shit scarves......

Bought several shirts & handed them out accordingly to the most beautiful women I can buy, I mean find :) Win, lose or draw, this 'sexy man' will be happy happy! Come on Blues!

PS - first derby I've missed in over 15 years an it wont be happening again, the nerves dont get any better regardless of how far away you are!!!

Happy Happy Days fella... im a Denton Blue to, just got back to work in Muscat, Oman from a week in Koh Samui!! wish i could be there, blue shirts on the finest ladies in the bar with a happy dance at the end of the game!!

3:45pm KO in Muscat, early finish from work, straight to bar.. im the only blue in the town! apart from one John Burridge who is the Oman GK coach here!! still trying to track the lad down!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.