Blues around the World......

Come on City!!!!!!
Let us be the 12th men and support our boys in blue and sent these arrogant twats and their whisky munching big nose back to where they belong, Norwich!!!

CTID, CTID, CTID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perth aswell...

Been a long sodding day hasnt it... The lack of sleep last night hasn't helped. Out on a stag do at the moment, wishing I was at Eastlands. Sing it loud and proud for us lads...

''He can't hide, he can't hide,
He can't hide, he can't hide,
His Baconface, baconface''

Season ticket holder living in Paris - missed a few games over the years with working away but since I've been living here I've managed to make all home games at weekend.
As always, this was the first match I looked for at the start of the season and for months I've been looking forward to it - and then along came this sodding volcano to cock things up!
Spent all day yesterday trying to organise alternative transport back - but finally admitted defeat at 6pm last night.
My lad and my dad will be there as always and I've never wished I was back in Manchester quite as much as I do now.
Time to stop feeling sorry for myself and do the only thing you can do at times like this - get down to the boozer - have a good few scoops with a couple of blue mates (100% manc) - and wind up every rag (99% non manc) that walks through the door!
Keep the faith!

0645 and will be watching it. Had it planned all week. . . .

Plan for tonight . . . . heading to Pint around 0100. Once it closes hit up a 5am bar. Once finished head back home, grab a 40oz and brown bag it down to Fado's on Clark & Grand. Approximate walking time 1:12. Just in time for the Manchester derby!!!!

Should be in good form by then.

perf here too so 7:45pm.

bunch of us are going to the inglewood hotel if any other perth blues are about.
already have a good few under the belt, just to calm the nerves....

r.soleofsalford said:
ChippyPerthBlue said:
Give us a shout, are you over on holiday?

i wish a mate i play golf with over here, has a place in mandurah, i get an invite every year but have to decline. mind you he is a welsh rag

well you can tell him with absolute confidence that mandurah is a total shithole!

In the Crown & Lion (Dubai) right now, there's 3 of us so far, and yes, got the PMT.
Hope it's a good one!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:15 pm --<br /><br />
Bucharest Blue said:
ant257 said:
Denton blue, season ticket holder in 110 & some bright spark decided to book a holiday to Pattaya, only to find derby day slap bang in the middle of the trip! KO 6:45pm local time its now 8am-ish! Cant sleep & im pissing the Thai's off a treat with:

Pattaya is ours, Pattaya is ours, fuck off back to Norwich & take your shit scarves......

Bought several shirts & handed them out accordingly to the most beautiful women I can buy, I mean find :) Win, lose or draw, this 'sexy man' will be happy happy! Come on Blues!

PS - first derby I've missed in over 15 years an it wont be happening again, the nerves dont get any better regardless of how far away you are!!!

Happy Happy Days fella... im a Denton Blue to, just got back to work in Muscat, Oman from a week in Koh Samui!! wish i could be there, blue shirts on the finest ladies in the bar with a happy dance at the end of the game!!

3:45pm KO in Muscat, early finish from work, straight to bar.. im the only blue in the town! apart from one John Burridge who is the Oman GK coach here!! still trying to track the lad down!!

Was in Muscat around a month ago, wish I'd known mate, I spent two nights in the Safari :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.