blues fans still worring about spurs????

I think City fans are worried about Spurs. So should be United, chelsea and arsenal fans

ninjamonkey said:
You have to be an idiot not to be worried about spurs. 2 points behind us if they win their games in hand. There's 5 good teams all battling it out for 4 champions league spots. At this stage any of us could miss out, would be foolish to write anybody off already.

my main point being some only seem bothered about spurs,we are top of the league and yes there are other teams we have to worry about but not just spurs.

some still seem stuck on there only being 4th place on offer an incredible mentality considering the position we are at!

cibaman said:
I think City fans are worried about Spurs. So should be United, chelsea and arsenal fans

Pretty much this for me too. It will be 4 from 5 very decent sides. So if Chelsea continue their shocking form or any of the others start going through a sticky spell it could be all over for them.

I think United are the only ones that are probably feeling supremely confident right now about a top 4 finish at the very least, Arsenal will think they are champions this week again after beating Chelsea but will soon be concerned with the top 4 as soon as they drop another point again.

hilts said:
To me us,chelsea,arsenal and spurs are fighting for 2nd,3rd and fourth and i have no idea where any will finish, spurs is the first result i look for after our game has finished

I can only imagine you think Bolton will be Champions......

I'm glad it's not just me.

After a life time of worry, I am always concerned about every other team in the league until it becomes mathematically impossible.

However, Bobby knows best. I took note of his comments a few weeks ago about how the CL games in Feb and Mar would have a big influence on the title chase. I noted and was concerned about his team selection today. The fact that we won convincingly and are top of the leage [for now] should tell us all we need to know. We've just done what the 'big boys' do. And now we are, in terms of squad at least, the biggest boys of all.

After the new year Spuds, Chelsea, Arsenal and Manure all have CL games to play - we don't and I think we have a stronger squad than 3 teams I just mentioned, I expect us to go very close to winning the title this year.
Reason above is why I don't fear Spuds, they'll find it difficult with players drifting off form/burnt out.

leewill31 said:
ninjamonkey said:
You have to be an idiot not to be worried about spurs. 2 points behind us if they win their games in hand. There's 5 good teams all battling it out for 4 champions league spots. At this stage any of us could miss out, would be foolish to write anybody off already.

my main point being some only seem bothered about spurs,we are top of the league and yes there are other teams we have to worry about but not just spurs.

some still seem stuck on there only being 4th place on offer an incredible mentality considering the position we are at!

I take your point but you have to assume Chelsea will pick up sooner or later and Arsenal and United will do enough to be in the top 4 come May. We may well finish higher but 4th is our main aim and based on last season spurs are the team we are looking to knock out of the top 4 so it's logical that we mainly look out for Spurs.

everyone in that top 5 are worried about each other, apart from man yoo perhaps, but i expect the other to take points off of them

I would be extremely confident of beating Tottenham at our place, Harry likes to attack and 'have a go' This plays into our hands as we prefer to play as a counter attacking unit. Tottenham do have a weak defense, today was only the the second clean sheet they have mentioned, and so with Silva pulling the strings in the space they will leave him then I can see us picking them off with no real problems.

of course spuds are a threat

perm any 4 from 5 and hope we are one of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.