blues going to dublin , how many?

cinnamon blue

Any idea how many blues are going to dublin next week ? 4 of us going friday on the ferry from holyhead

me and my lad, friday till sunday, ryanair 8-00am friday, guinness tour 10-00am, then on the black stuff for the next three days, back sunday night 8-30pm flight, happy days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Nobody knows so no point asking. Tickets have been bought from all over the place as has transport, also people will be going who dont come on here. Pointless question as any response will be guesswork, speculation or lies.
cinnamon blue said:
Any idea how many blues are going to dublin next week ? 4 of us going friday on the ferry from holyhead

Theres 27 of us on the first flight out Saturday morning, coming back last flight Saturday night. Gonna be proper cunted on the flight back, probably touch and go getting on tbh

5 of us Saturday flight from Man arriving 1/2 4ish
Inter Milan game Sunday
Flight home Monday afternoon

I bought Four tickets about two days after they where announced for the Inter match,
Set me back I think it was 70 euro each.

Anyway, long story short I got an email from ticketmaster to say that because I was a "loyal customer" (Never bought tickets for a match of them before or any other event),
They have given me an extra four free tickets and have lowered the price of the ones left.

Meaning to me, that ticket sales have been very very low.

I'm going with the brother and the father. No tickets yet but our mates dad is FAI, involved with local football so he's getting us tickets, not sure yet if they'll be for the Irish 11 game or Inter.

Not sure if Mancini will field a strong team on either day due to jet lag and all that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.