Blues in Bournemouth/Poole & Surrounding Areas

Bilboblue

Hi, we have a supporters club based in the Wessex area, we meet once a month, usually in Poole (decent pub actually with good beer!) and we are looking for some new members, we have seen a number of people leave for various reasons, new jobs, new births, moved away from the area and unfortunately, a few deaths, including a committee member just last weekend... R.I.P. Ashley Jones, you will be greatly missed.

It's a great way to meet likeminded Blues, and a lot of us are regular matchgoers, including around half a dozen season ticket holders, so sharing travel is a frequent occurrence, obviously helping make the trip more affordable.

We have a facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/103480546690797/

Please feel free to contact me here, or committee members through the facebook page and come and get involved, we have a meeting this Thursday evening at a pub called the Smugglers Run, 184 Ashley Road, Parkstone, Poole BH14 9BY at 19:45 (7:45pm) all are welcome.

Just out of interest, any idea why we are Bournemouths most hated club ?

I suspect it is because most of them are closet rags?

Just out of interest, any idea why we are Bournemouths most hated club ?

I suspect it is because most of them are closet rags?
Maybe 9-1 on aggregate hurt them ;o)

I am currently working in Bournemouth and most of them like City from what I have heard, so maybe that poll was a crock of shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.