Blues in Fallowfield ?

We're holding a first meeting at Royal British Legion Ladybarn (M14 6TE) on Thursday the 11th of April, 8PM .. Come and join us!

My mistake, correct address is

Ladybarn Social Club.
Beveley Road,
Ladybarn.
Manchester.
M14 6TZ

alberto0292 said:
We're holding a first meeting at Royal British Legion Ladybarn (M14 6TE) on Thursday the 11th of April, 8PM .. Come and join us!
Is that the place in Beverley Road? Thought it had shut down and was moving to The Swan?

LongsightM13 said:
alberto0292 said:
Is that the place in Beverley Road? Thought it had shut down and was moving to The Swan?

The clubs old Beverley Road postcode was M14 6TZ , which would suggest a move DID take place , although the Swans postcode is M14 6TL , so it may not have relocated to that particular venue .......

i viewed a house on Beverley Road ,and the occupant , who was a regular at that club told me it WAS being relocated.

Ladybarn Social Club.
Beveley Road,
Ladybarn.
Manchester.
M14 6TZ

They are relocating at The Swan later this spring, date TBC

alberto0292 said:

Ladybarn Social Club.
Beveley Road,
Ladybarn.
Manchester.
M14 6TZ

They are relocating at The Swan later this spring, date TBC
Cheers, will try and get along to this, my old dear lives nearby

LongsightM13 said:
Venue is just off Mauldeth Road, Ladybarn Lane so handy for blues in Burnage and Withington as well as Fallowfield

Yep just off Kingsway (A34) 10 minutes walk for me... Might see you there ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.