Blues in the Telford/shropshire area.

shakermaker85

Just wondering, any blues from or around this area?

Lifelong blue (28) I travel up for most home games CL, cup and odd away day for last decade. This season is first season for ages i havent renewed my season card but still have managed to get to all home games so far. Normally go with my dad but he's getting less interested the older he gets. I usually drive up from Telford and park at st Anne's down the road from the etihad. Sometimes get the train. Just wondering, as there is no official supporters club in this area if there is a group I can tag along with? Or if enough people interested get a car pool going (myself being the driver). might cut down some costs for you? would be good to get together with other blues on the way to the games. I don't know many blues in the area (only my old man) so would be good to get to know any.

Or maybe someone knows of a osc round here? could look at getting supporters club going.

Drop me a message.

shakermaker85 said:
Just wondering, any blues from or around this area?

Lifelong blue (28) I travel up for most home games CL, cup and odd away day for last decade. This season is first season for ages i havent renewed my season card but still have managed to get to all home games so far. Normally go with my dad but he's getting less interested the older he gets. I usually drive up from Telford and park at st Anne's down the road from the etihad. Sometimes get the train. Just wondering, as there is no official supporters club in this area if there is a group I can tag along with? Or if enough people interested get a car pool going (myself being the driver). might cut down some costs for you? would be good to get together with other blues on the way to the games. I don't know many blues in the area (only my old man) so would be good to get to know any.

Or maybe someone knows of a osc round here? could look at getting supporters club going.

Drop me a message.
A blue from Birmingham here - I actually put up a topic on here a few weeks ago asking for 'City fans in the Midlands/South' - there's loads of us

Yeah, I saw that post. Seemed some keen interest. West mids should deffo get a club going. I think it's the only area in the country that hasn't one. My dad reckons there were plenty around in the 80s and 90s

If im going by train i get on just before shrewsbury. I've seen a few fans at shrewsbury in the past get on the train when I do. I may be getting the train for Watford match so ill look out

I think judging by the last post about midlands supporters there's definatley enough to get a club going.

Hi ya mate only just read your post me and my daughter plus 2good friends from Hereford travel by train from Ludlow every home game got some good friends who board the train at Shrewsbury you should try and join us we have a few beers to pass the time away met some real good blues who board the train at different stations give it ago you will enjoy

farlowblue said:
Hi ya mate only just read your post me and my daughter plus 2good friends from Hereford travel by train from Ludlow every home game got some good friends who board the train at Shrewsbury you should try and join us we have a few beers to pass the time away met some real good blues who board the train at different stations give it ago you will enjoy

That's brill! Will definitely have to meet up. It's a lonely life being a blue in the shire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.