Blues in the Telford/shropshire area.

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
liam81101 said:
Anyone know Steve Wood or Steve Parton - two Telford Blues from yesteryear???
Yep know steve wood very well, he used to go with my dad on the supporters coach many years ago, i still speak to him in the pub top bloke

Don't know them myself. Just asked my old man and he said they were regulars on the bucks head to Maine road coach every match day.

And regards to your supporters club idea, id be up for that, i know quite a few hidden blues in the area, could try n generate some intrest from the shrewsbury blues who i see when i get the train

Ive probably seen them at some point. I'm a regular at AFC Telford Inbetween frequent trips to manchester. And the cock hotel is my usual per match pit stop.

Couldn't agree more. Would be great to get a group going.

Yeah prob met ya before, stopped goin in the hutch at the telford games when it became ovbious i was surrounded by rags who have never been to OT, leeds home is prob the next game im going to if u wanna meet up for a pint before kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.