blues in timisoara

pissedagain

are we all meeting in victory square, beer should cost approx 85p a pint, slightly more if you buy imported beer...can someone carry me to the ground as its a 21.45pm kick off their time....please dont suggest some irish pub with over priced beer

85p a pint? Oh God...could someone sky+ the game for me? I'm getting a local to take me there in a wheelbarrow

Will be in Timisoara about 3:00 wednesday afternoon look out for the Shameless Crew flag

danebanksheik said:

Made the decision not to do this one (the wife did really)as went to Dortmund, had the family summer holiday, being school hols 'n all that. There's only so far the benefits will stretch to! But seeing a photo like that really give me the pangs of anguish that I won't be there. Think these Eastern European trips to a half decent city are what it's all about.

felixbg said:
85p is incredible and this victory square looks pretty epic.

It does indeed ......

what a charming square , and not a bit of litter anywhere!

black mamba said:
felixbg said:
85p is incredible and this victory square looks pretty epic.

It does indeed ......

what a charming square , and not a bit of litter anywhere!

if you zoom out as far as you can and hold down the right direction key the whole place spins. might be worth practising trying to navigate your way whilst everythings spinning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.