Blues Together!

Past few weeks I've watched more and more of our 'historic' moments. I've been at every one and I think this lockdown has made me miss it even more. From the first time I went to at Maine Road, the smell of cheap burgers and onions boiling, the greenest grass I had ever seen, the copper picking me up and sitting me on the wall. My memories don't fade with age. I miss being at the game with my kids and my best mate, meeting my Dad for a pint, going to Wembley, I miss it all. Sooner we can get in the ground the better, look forward to seeing you all. The video was quality, thank you. CTID

It must have been truly dreadful for all the United players and fans not only did they have the championship dashed from their grasp but also the depth of hatred they were held in. If they had been at Elland Road or Anfield they would have expected that reception, but the behaviour of the Mackems would have come as a shock. I saw a video of a stoney faced Ferguson lead his players back to the coach while the Sunderland fans serenaded them with Blue Moon. Worse of all rather than returning to a City in mourning to lick their wounds they returned to a City partying like VE night. Don't think any rag player or fan will ever of had a worse. Almost felt sorry for them. No did I f**k.

One of you mentioned that when u came out the ground after agueroooo and your signal kicked in you had a load of messages off family and friends ..

i reckon as a football fan the biggest compliment you can be paid is to have people say , “i thought of you”.

after that day i had people who werent even football fans message me saying things like “ we watched that and we said how happy youd have been”.
Having watched the Blues for 30 plus years I emigrated to Sydney and have been here ever since. The only thing I miss is City. A couple of days out from the QPR game I decided I wasn’t missing the party so just “booked it packed it...”
After the game my brother in law who is West Ham through and through texted to say “ well done, thinking of you, you must be so happy”.
My reply “ I m ecstatic, I’m in Manchester city centre!!”
Tears of joy followed by laughter at the Sunderland Poznań, the GPC’s sour reaction to our victory, and the jubilation and relief party in town that night will live with me forever.

Having watched the Blues for 30 plus years I emigrated to Sydney and have been here ever since. The only thing I miss is City. A couple of days out from the QPR game I decided I wasn’t missing the party so just “booked it packed it...”
After the game my brother in law who is West Ham through and through texted to say “ well done, thinking of you, you must be so happy”.
My reply “ I m ecstatic, I’m in Manchester city centre!!”
Tears of joy followed by laughter at the Sunderland Poznań, the GPC’s sour reaction to our victory, and the jubilation and relief party in town that night will live with me forever.
I dont think many fans of other clubs (apart from rags obviously) begrudged us that day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.