Blur vs. Oasis

Lucky Toma said:
There's No Other Way. Once Bellers raced down the left and Bang...in the corner of the net, we were on our way. We battled To The End, our spirit personified by Tevez who ran 'till there was No Distance Left To Run. The Universal hope was that the Charmless Man Terry would have a 'mare and he did. Cant wait for the papers on Sunday Sunday. Girls and Boys raise a glass...For Tomorrow!!!

Feeling Supersonic right now, after loads of Cigarettes and Alcohol whilst watching MOTD. I'd love to say to Wayne Dont Look Back In Anger....Y'Know What I Mean?....Let There Be Love. But Whatever.

Genius

it's gettin' better (man!!)

Terry is too busy with the girl in the dirty shirt whilst Wayne just said stand by me to his teammates and they did.
JT has the mucky fingers so forget Chelsea for now, keep the dream alive City, i can see it now......

We're just Waiting For The Rapture

For Tomorrow is Sunday Sunday, and from then on Chelsea should be Coping. We beat Chelsea, sure it's not End Of A Century for them, but right now we are Up In The Sky and lets hope our recent success will Live Forever

On a side note, does anyone know when the rags next get a visit from The Debt Collector?

Little by little we took control of the game today, when Chelsea scored My Big Mouth took over and I thought we had lost the game then and there but somebody Up In The Sky was giving us a helping hand so we couldn't lose, when I saw Bellamy Slide Away to the corner flag it was a great feeling, 2-1 up at the bridge! Then of course there was Barry Falling Down in the box, that enabled us to make it comfortable! I Ain't Got Nothin left in me now!

I Hope, I Think, I Know we'll get 4th spot!

Lucky Toma said:
There's No Other Way. Once Bellers raced down the left and Bang...in the corner of the net, we were on our way. We battled To The End, our spirit personified by Tevez who ran 'till there was No Distance Left To Run. The Universal hope was that the Charmless Man Terry would have a 'mare and he did. Cant wait for the papers on Sunday Sunday. Girls and Boys raise a glass...For Tomorrow!!!

Feeling Supersonic right now, after loads of Cigarettes and Alcohol whilst watching MOTD. I'd love to say to Wayne Dont Look Back In Anger....Y'Know What I Mean?....Let There Be Love. But Whatever.

kudos! like it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.