Blushing

BlueHammer85

anyone else suffer from it ?

Very strange human emotion and can be mentally horribe for some that really suffer from this

i used to experiance blushing from an early age at school, talking to girls, teachers, in class etc

since leaving school ive accepted it and learnt to just get on with it

i do find it strange that i can be in a conference, meeting room etc and be fine but then other times i can bump into someone in a shop and go bright red ! it still frustrates me that this happens and theres no real cure as its mainly a mental problem

When ever i meet someone i'm attracted too. It just happens and makes me feel a right twunt.

Markt85 said:

Very strange human emotion and can be mentally horribe for some that really suffer from this

i used to experiance blushing from an early age at school, talking to girls, teachers, in class etc

i do find it strange that i can be in a conference, meeting room etc and be fine but then other times i can bump into someone in a shop and go bright red ! it still frustrates me that this happens and theres no real cure as its mainly a mental problem

I have never known it be classed as a mental problem

i hate bumping into people i know very little.

small talk is the worst thing ever, and then you don't how to end the conversation.

Me too. My job involves running groups, talking to lots of people, but the most obscure comment in the office will light me up like a cherry.
I have often tried to psychoanalyse myself over the years to try and understand it, and then control it but at 38 years old I have also learnt to live with it. Shine on.

toby said:
Markt85 said:

I have never known it be classed as a mental problem

if you suffer from it you'd realise it is

Yes It happens to me quite often, really annoys me even if someone calls my name out at college infront of the class I'll go bright red or if i see someone and they start talking to me ill go red, I wish there was a way to keep it under control

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.