BM Forum Adverts

don't know if its my settings on my laptop,but ever since that notice appeared about ad blockers(ive no idea how to block an advert) ive got adverts at the top of the page as normal,now ive got adverts down the right hand side ,its made my screen half the fucking size, I wear specs for reading as it is

There is a thread stickied on main forum from Ric who has done it to increase revenue mate.

don't know if its my settings on my laptop,but ever since that notice appeared about ad blockers(ive no idea how to block an advert) ive got adverts at the top of the page as normal,now ive got adverts down the right hand side ,its made my screen half the fucking size, I wear specs for reading as it is
Sorry mate, it’s unfortunately a necessity at the moment :(

If you let me know what device you’re on, I’ll see if there’s anything we can do.

On iPhones just viewing in portrait not landscape seems to work
Thanks mate. Yeah portrait should be fine, the side ads will probably kick in on landscape though :(

Will see if that can be changed though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.