BM Forum Adverts

valleyblue

I am experiencing difficulties reading the forum today, with an overlay advert stopping me reading the forum, by “popping” up and taking me to a “win an i phone” page.
Can anyone please advise how to prevent this?

I am experiencing difficulties reading the forum today, with an overlay advert stopping me reading the forum, by “popping” up and taking me to a “win an i phone” page.
Lucky you, I’ve been bombarded with ads for tickets for Perth glory vs the mighty rags

Same as, but the ad go’s once you sign in

Not experienced any problems myself today, but we do have issues with rogue ads from time to time. Are you on your phone or desktop? Any chance you could send a screen grab? Thanks.

Hi Ric,

Reading on an iPad, if it pops up again, I will screen grab & forward to you.
Thank you for the speedy reply.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.