BM Golf Comp '13: **Important Update-Vote!**

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ok, well eventually I got 29 responses out of 39 teams, that left us at a turnout of 74.4%, 0.6% below the 75% minimum mark I set out for the vote to become valid.

I did say 75%...
So it's a no trade then JMW?... I would not have an idea who to put in anyway.

(Thanks for the opportunity anyway mate. Nice one).

Think it would need approval from those who voted no, think we have some users who rarely visit the forum who've put teams in and they haven't see the vote. They have good reason I suppose but I shouldn't have had to send 21 PMs out to get people to vote it should be part and parcel that if you sign up to this you read the weekly update and if I ask for a small thing back for the time each week to run and update this you do it, like I said it will take a unanimous change in vote from the no's for me to go with a trade mainly because I had to chase so many people up about it.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
leighton said:
I will trade as I aint got a clue who I picked outside of the top 100.

Patrick Cantlay, he's a web.com Tour player (hasn't got his PGA Card as it turns out) so he's only played about 7 events on the PGA Tour this year, 4 MC's and 1 T10.

Shit and I thought he was on the main PGA Tour new I was taking a risk on him but with him only playing 7 events he would be first out of my team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.