BM Headlines today...

bluesoup

The headlines today: Mancini out, mass clearout, I'm ashamed to be a blue, I think we are jinxed, the sheik will walk away... And I'm sure there will be more.

Dear Doom and gloomers. If you feel that City are so much of a dissapointment to you, then do something about it. I suggest that you don't follow City. It is clearly bad for your health.

City have so far this season exceeded my expectations. A Top 5/6 place and a good cup run was what I thought was a fair expectation. I will still be following City whether they win lose or draw.

Can you do this daily bluesoup? It would show me whether things are actually improving or remain the same. You could be BM's newly appointed news correspondant!

C_T_I_D said:
Can you do this daily bluesoup? It would show me whether things are actually improving or remain the same. You could be BM's newly appointed news correspondant!

Thanks for the new job offer - is their any payment in this?

p.s. This is what happens when you wake up early and nip into Bluemoon with a cup of tea and toast! Off to work now.

bluesoup said:
The headlines today: Mancini out, mass clearout, I'm ashamed to be a blue, I think we are jinxed, the sheik will walk away... And I'm sure there will be more.

Dear Doom and gloomers. If you feel that City are so much of a dissapointment to you, then do something about it. I suggest that you don't follow City. It is clearly bad for your health.

City have so far this season exceeded my expectations. A Top 5/6 place and a good cup run was what I thought was a fair expectation. I will still be following City whether they win lose or draw.
Seconded.A voice of reason at last.
Stop all the moaning and get behind the team!!!!

robinhood CITY said:
City are on the right lines 4th place is still on.Rome wasn't built in a day.

fucking 3rd place is still on let alone 4th and could easily be obtained, fuck me it's a dam site better than us saying if we win here and get a point there then 4th from bottom is ours!!!! have a little faith and remember the bad times with pride knowing that we are on the verge of something very very beautiful indeed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.