Boardwalk Empire

Its epic! I think it has the longevity of the sopranos! And cant wait to see more of Lucky Luciano, Jimmy and Al Capone!

HBO really does win at life

I thought it was pretty decent but nowhere near the sopranos or the wire yet! 90% of it was just to much like a soap opera for me, there wasn't enough action but they could have just been introducing everyone and setting the scene so i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and watch the 2nd season.

Bojinov The Bull said:
I thought it was pretty decent but nowhere near the sopranos or the wire yet! 90% of it was just to much like a soap opera for me, there wasn't enough action but they could have just been introducing everyone and setting the scene so i'll give it the benefit of the doubt and watch the 2nd season.

a better debut season than both the sopranos and the wire IMO- weather it had the longevity of those two remains to be seen..... I'd say 3 seasons max

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

a better debut season than both the sopranos and the wire IMO- weather it had the longevity of those two remains to be seen..... I'd say 3 seasons max

I'd agree it was better than the Soprano's first season not the wire's though...

I reckon it could go for a while, it's quite an interesting time in America, prohibition takes you up to '33 I reckon they could easily make 5 series without losing quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.