bob out mart in?

It's harder to make Villa challenge for a top 4 spot, get to the Carling Cup Final and FA Cup Final than it is to manage Barcelona or Inter Milan and win the league.

O'Neill has shown himself to be a fine manager in his time at Leicester (especially) and Villa. He even got Celtic to the UEFA Cup Final.

The only issue would be his style of football, which is perhaps a little too direct for my taste. All in all, I wouldn't grumble if he was appointed City manager.

I've got a sneaking suspicion he'll end up at Liverpool one day, however.

de niro said:
i say lets get o'neill while we can, a proven prem manager.
jose might duck us and o'neill will by then be at the dippers.

You do not want to win anything do you???

O'neill , good guy, average manager! Another Hughes!! What kind of big player can this man bring to City?
You know that you have great chance to get Maicon, Balottelli, Ibraimovic, Kaka, just because you have a well respected (internationally) manager!
If Mancini was there last year Kaka would have been a City player right now!!

De Niro you are a loser man!!!!

Pita said:
de niro said:
i say lets get o'neill while we can, a proven prem manager.
jose might duck us and o'neill will by then be at the dippers.

You do not want to win anything do you???

O'neill , good guy, average manager! Another Hughes!! What kind of big player can this man bring to City?
You know that you have great chance to get Maicon, Balottelli, Ibraimovic, Kaka, just because you have a well respected (internationally) manager!
If Mancini was there last year Kaka would have been a City player right now!!

De Niro you are a loser man!!!!

well dunnie would still be here for starters, kaka has been a total flop.

I could understand the Hughes out campaign and eventually joined in with it.Mancini is a proven winner,with or without money.Bob hasn't even had a proper transfer window yet.The problem he'll face is getting rid of the players he doesn't rate because of the salaries they are on.O'neill to me is very limited and wouldn't attract the "stars" we and our owners crave for.Top4 might be a little too much to expect this year,but I think next year we will be challenging for the title,not just top4.With Bob at the helm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.