Bobby Duncan

His agent is a ****, but wonder where was ll "he should have stay at City" when SSancho was leaving. Media will go agter him, just as they did with Sterling.

Not sure this looks good for the lad though. He has left 2 big clubs under a cloud without playing a first team game. He is now off to Italy with a load of pressure and media attention. Something has gone massively wrong here as generally clubs and agents will have agree on what is best for a player in terms of loans. He has only been at Liverpool for 5 mins so why did they not discuss the prospect of loans before he joined. And why did Liverpool not let him go if a decent club came in and wanted to give him game time.
I read somewhere that he has changed his agent a number of times over the last two years. I don't know if that is true but as Liverpool seemingly didn't think a prolific goal scoring youngster would make it there, the money they wanted for someone they got on the cheap once again showed they are a club of grasping parasites.

Not sure this looks good for the lad though. He has left 2 big clubs under a cloud without playing a first team game. He is now off to Italy with a load of pressure and media attention. Something has gone massively wrong here as generally clubs and agents will have agree on what is best for a player in terms of loans. He has only been at Liverpool for 5 mins so why did they not discuss the prospect of loans before he joined. And why did Liverpool not let him go if a decent club came in and wanted to give him game time.
Did he leave us under a cloud?

Yes. Effectively missed a year's football to sign for Liverpool.

I think we did a very good job of keeping a lid on the media coverage - nothing came out at the time.

But if you speak to people around the club he refused to sign a contract, something he is perfectly entitled to do but then he disappeared. Was he injured or did he down tools. I think only a very small number of people know what was said in the discussions at the time. He didn't play for at least the last 6 months before he left and it was widely known he was going to join Liverpool at that point. Read into it all what you will.

Anyone who wants to leave the cult is a fool, misled by their agent, will never make it anyway.
Yet they saw nothing wrong with the way he ended up at the cult in the first place.
Liverpool are bad for tapping up young players and making money off them a year later after not assisting in the player's development. Solanke springs to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.