Bobby Gunning For Karl-Heinz Rummenigge!

jrb

Good on you Bobby. Give him some s***. He's done nothing but slag City off for 6 months. He hates us, what we stand for, and what we've achieved so far. His club are in the cartel that dominates European football, and he will do anything to stop City from unpsetting it.

I think we should give him some s*** as well from the terraces.

Roberto Mancini intends to confront Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge over his persistent sniping of Manchester City.

Roberto Mancini's Manchester City faces a make or break encounter versus Bayern Munich on Wednesday

Rummenigge has been outspoken in his criticism of City and their swift rise which has been fuelled by the spending power of their affluent owner, Sheikh Mansour.

City recently announced annual losses of £194.9 million, and Rummenigge feels the Premier League club should be excluded from European competition if they do not conform to UEFA's new Financial Fair Play rules.

Mancini has been left bemused by Rummenigge's comments and will raise the issue if he sees him at the Etihad Stadium, where City meet Bayern in their final Champions League Group A match on Wednesday.

He said: "I don't understand Rummenigge's behaviour against Manchester City. For six months he talks against us every time for Financial Fair Play and he continues to say he hopes Napoli go through to the second stage.

"I don't know what's different with us. I think Manchester City are working for this FFP for the next two years. But I don't understand what happening with Rummenigge. Tomorrow I will ask him."

City, who are third in the group, need to beat already-qualified Bayern to have any hope of progressing to the knockout stage. Even if they do win, they need Villarreal to claim their first point of the competition against Napoli to reach the last-16.

Mancini believes it is unfair to single out City, even though their progress in the three years since Mansour bought the club has been remarkable.

Although they have struggled in Europe this season, City currently lead the Premier League by five points having won 12 of 14 games and scored 48 goals in the process.

Mancini said: "I think every team is worried about Manchester City because Manchester City in the future could become one of the top clubs in the world.

"But you don't want to see that every time an important man like Rummenigge who is the Bayern Munich chief executive and a representative of a top club in the world, every time he says things against us.

"Because there are other teams in Europe that have a problem with Financial Fair Play, not only Manchester City."

He is a bitter **** who talks bollocks everytime he opens his big gob.

Hope Bobby gives him so cold hard logic, his head will explode me thinks.

jrb said:
Good on you Bobby. Give him some s***. He's done nothing but slag City off for 6 months. He hates us, what we stand for, and what we've achieved so far. His club are in the cartel that dominates European football, and he will do anything to stop City from unpsetting it.

I think we should give him some s*** as well from the terraces.

Roberto Mancini intends to confront Bayern Munich chief executive Karl-Heinz Rummenigge over his persistent sniping of Manchester City.
I think he knows that we are gonna be a very strong team in europe in the next couple of years, and he knows he cant sto the tank, neither can the fifa fair play rules.
Roberto Mancini's Manchester City faces a make or break encounter versus Bayern Munich on Wednesday

Rummenigge has been outspoken in his criticism of City and their swift rise which has been fuelled by the spending power of their affluent owner, Sheikh Mansour.

City recently announced annual losses of £194.9 million, and Rummenigge feels the Premier League club should be excluded from European competition if they do not conform to UEFA's new Financial Fair Play rules.

Mancini has been left bemused by Rummenigge's comments and will raise the issue if he sees him at the Etihad Stadium, where City meet Bayern in their final Champions League Group A match on Wednesday.

He said: "I don't understand Rummenigge's behaviour against Manchester City. For six months he talks against us every time for Financial Fair Play and he continues to say he hopes Napoli go through to the second stage.

"I don't know what's different with us. I think Manchester City are working for this FFP for the next two years. But I don't understand what happening with Rummenigge. Tomorrow I will ask him."

City, who are third in the group, need to beat already-qualified Bayern to have any hope of progressing to the knockout stage. Even if they do win, they need Villarreal to claim their first point of the competition against Napoli to reach the last-16.

Mancini believes it is unfair to single out City, even though their progress in the three years since Mansour bought the club has been remarkable.

Although they have struggled in Europe this season, City currently lead the Premier League by five points having won 12 of 14 games and scored 48 goals in the process.

Mancini said: "I think every team is worried about Manchester City because Manchester City in the future could become one of the top clubs in the world.

"But you don't want to see that every time an important man like Rummenigge who is the Bayern Munich chief executive and a representative of a top club in the world, every time he says things against us.

"Because there are other teams in Europe that have a problem with Financial Fair Play, not only Manchester City."

rummenigge is a arrogant twat , he and his mate platini have been trying to stitch us up for months , its ironic that bayern are the mufc of the bundesliga , every one hates them with a passion. They have negotiated their own tv deals for years which has given them 10 times as much money as their bundesliga challengers , they have repeatedly bought their championship because of the amount of money they have. We might not qualify for the chumps league knock out stages this year , but i can guarantee we will meeting this **** and his club many times over the next few years , and we will put them in their place , just like we have done to our swamp friends . Tick tock rummenigge

Just watched that press conference. Well done Bobby. Rummenigge is a twat.

45 years of gloryhunting said:
rummenigge is a arrogant twat , he and his mate platini have been trying to stitch us up for months , its ironic that bayern are the mufc of the bundesliga , every one hates them with a passion. They have negotiated their own tv deals for years which has given them 10 times as much money as their bundesliga challengers , they have repeatedly bought their championship because of the amount of money they have. We might not qualify for the chumps league knock out stages this year , but i can guarantee we will meeting this **** and his club many times over the next few years , and we will put them in their place , just like we have done to our swamp friends . Tick tock rummenigge

F8CK YES and well said!

rummenigge is just bitter and pissed off someone out there has walked into to the Football industry with some serious deep pockets than his arrogant Bayern and isn't afraid to invest and commit in order to put up a challenge to these European ruling shafters!

It may be a learning curve this year in CL for us but we gonna tear it up soon and change the way football is ruled by these cnuts and they're just not happy about. TBH we should be pretty pleased that we're pissin Rummenigge and that De Laurentiis - we're doing something right to get under their skin!! Whatever our CL outcome, I just hope we hammer Bayern tomorrow night. Blue all the way

45 years of gloryhunting said:

That is all crap, we don't have our own tv deal and we never have had, we don't buy the title (we spend only income on players), Dortmund and Leverkusen have spent far more than us several times in recent years, the season before last we didn't buy a single player before the season. Slag us off if you like but at least get the facts straight.
Our money has come through success.
We are hated because we are successful, if you win the league a few years running you'll be hated too. It's called jealousy and it comes with the territory.

As for Rummenigge he has not said half of what you are hearing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.